Sunday, March 27, 2011

Before I Die


NO, I'm not planning on dying any time soon, but I am a lover of lists, so I thought I'd share my abbreviated bucket list. (I could fill pages, but I thought I might bore you).

·         Learn another language
·         Get an MFA in creative writing
·         See my kids fall in love
·         Adopt a child
·         Get a book published
·         Live on a farm
·         See my kids find their passion
·         Write a screenplay
·         Grow a garden that actually stays weeded
·         Take my mom on vacation
·         Learn to knit
·         Create a line of fabric
·         Illustrate a children’s book
·         Talk to my Dad one more time
·         Live in a two story house
·         Buy my husband a new car
·         Take a trip across the country
·         Learn to play an instrument (maybe the cello)
·         Paint in the south of France
·         Learn to cook (and like it)
·         Write in a journal every day for a year
·         Own a horse (and a goat, and chickens, and an alpaca, etc…)
·         Paint a mural
·         Take my kids to Disneyland
·         Make a stained glass window
·         Read all the Newbury Award winners
·         Make a mosaic
·         Invent a board game
·         Wear a ball gown to a party


What's on your list? 

1 comment:

  1. Hello...big fan o'lists...right here :) Great collection...the one thing that popped right out at me, is the fact that I can see what a nurturing person you are, so many things on the list include seeing success in your loved one's lives!!!!! Sweetness, indeed. After scanning your list, I realized that I still want to learn how to play the piano (not to an expert level or anything but enough to play a few pretty songs :))

    ReplyDelete